Specialty Pharmacy Services Since 2010
Rx International Specialty Pharmacy Services is a specialized pharmacy servicing the unique and special needs of national and international chronically ill patients. We provide quality and compassionate care to your patients in need of American FDA-approved medication and supplies as a critical part of your patient’s multi-disciplinary healthcare team. Many national and international patients seek acute, primary, as well as tertiary medical treatment in the U.S, or away from home, and are prescribed medication and supplies not readily available in their home town or home country. Our goal is to insure that your patient’s medical treatment is not interrupted because of lack of medication or supplies not readily available. Once your patient allows us the opportunity to serve him/her we achieve this goal through our specialized service by serving as a liaison between the patient and respective medical care providers as we:
- Offers a one-stop shop approach to your patient’s needs. Don’t hesitate to call us with any question, whether it is a clinical, supply, or insurance question. If for insurance reasons we cannot service your patient, we will find a suitable pharmacy that will.
- Create a confidential patient medical file with a brief medical history pertinent to pharmaceutical care, i.e. diagnosis, allergies, emergency contact information.
- Coordinate with all respective patient healthcare providers to obtain or confirm any pertinent medical information, prescriptions, and patient needs.
- Coordinate product delivery to the patient’s (or designee) home or business.
- Enroll each patient in our unique patient call system designed to insure that a patient will never run out of medication/supplies by calling each patient on a regularly agreed upon schedule to obtain refill orders and/or new or changed orders. We then call to obtain refills when needed or confirm any new or changed order with the respective health care provider. All patients may call us at any time to assist in obtaining or clarifying prescriptions by phone from their health care provider.
- Coordinate billing and payment arrangements with commercial third party payers.
- Financial assistance research and enrollment
- Foreign language translation available when needed.
OUR UNIQUE SERVICES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Monthly refill call system and compliance monitoring
Prior authorization determination.
Providers of specialty injectables such as growth hormone, hemophilia, IVIG
Compounding and pediatric formulations
Access to Limited Distribution Drugs
Clinical counseling and support.
Free Local Home Delivery
OUR EIGHT POINT SYSTEM
- Patient referral is sent to us for insurance verification,
- Insurance is verified and response is communicated to referral source. If we are not in network, we will let referral source know which pharmacy can service the patient,
- If in network, we will request that prescriptions be faxed or called in for processing,
- We will coordinate all prior authorizations with the physician’s office,
- Financial assistance research (enrollment if patient qualify)
- Once filled, medication delivery will be coordinated with the patient or caregiver,
- Refills will be followed-up 5-days prior to refill time. Any new prescriptions or changes will be verified with the physician’s office,
- Patient will receive a monthly refill of current medication at delivery point of choice.
Rx International is your community specialty pharmacy servicing the needs of the world in a warm personal manner you would come to expect from your corner drug store. Our pharmacy staff have years of both national and international, both hospital and retail experience at your disposal. Give us a try! References available upon request. Rx International, providing exceptional patient care is our number one priority!